We’re located at Tandi, Village near Govt. ITI on Bhimtal – Padampuri – Mukteshwar road near to Bhalu Gaad waterfall of Nainital district in Uttarakhand, India.
To get here, you need to follow two ways. Either Bhimtal – Padampuri or Nainital – Bhowali. We are on the main road from any side when you heading toward us. See you here!
Or for more information, you can reach us at:
Tandi, Village near Govt. ITI,
Dhari-Pokrad Rd, Chaukhuta, Uttarakhand 263132
Phone: +91 9034 200500
Need directions to reach us?
One of the best part of visiting Mukteshwar is that your holiday starts en route itself, given the scenic drive. Smooth, short and quick access from Delhi makes it an ideal destination for weekend getaways.
You can reach Mukteshwar by Road, Rail or Air. We recommend you hit the road!
Driving to us is the best option as it is not only a leisurely & short drive from Delhi, but once you are here, it gives you the mobility to explore our neighborhood at your convenience.
Delhi – Club Ten Pine Lodge, Mukteshwar
Distance: Approx 335 kms
Drive Time: Approximately 7 hours (you should start by 5 AM)
Though there are multiple routes to reach us, we suggest this route as the roads are in good condition, there isn’t much traffic and is indeed a scenic drive.
- Start by 5am from Delhi and drive to Moradabad via NH-24.
- You can stop for breakfast immediately after Gajraula as there are multiple restaurants there. It should take you approx 2 hrs drive to get there from Delhi.
- Once you cross Moradabad Bypass, turn left towards Moradabad City.
- And then turn right on to the Moradabad Kashipur Road before you enter Moradabad City.
- Follow this road for a few kilometers and then turn right on to the Tanda -Bazpur Road MDR 65W.
- From Bazpur take Nainital Road to Kaladhungi and turn left for Nainital after the petrol pump (you may refuel here or in Nainital).
- You can also reach Nainital – Bhowali- Ramgarh – Khabrar – Satbunga- Take Right turn for – Tandi Chaukhuta – Club 10 – Padampuri – Bhimtal.
- From Bazpur towards Kathgodam – Haldwani Towards Rani Bagh Take Right Turn Towards Bhimtal. After Crossing Bhimtal just 1km towards Bhowali take right turn for BHATELIA – DHANACHULI – MUKTESHWAR ROAD – Chaukhuta – CLUB 10 – Gajar – Kasyalekh and Mukteshwar finally.
If traveling by train is your thing, you should only consider Shatabdi Express as Ranikhet Express & Uttrakhand Sampark Kranti Express do not offer convenient timings. All these trains originate in Delhi and get you to Kathgodam railway station which is approx 70 kms (2 hour’s drive) drive away. We can arrange a Taxi pick up and drop for you at a reasonable charge.
New Delhi – Kathagodam – Drive to The Birdcage
Train: New Delhi-Kathgodam Shatabdi Express (12040)
Departure from New Delhi: 6:00 AM | Arrival at Kathgodam: 11:40 AM
Approximate Travel Time: Train Journey: 5 hours 40 minutes | Onward Drive in taxi: 2 hours
Depart from The Birdcage – Kathgodam – New Delhi
Train: Kathgodam New Delhi Shatabdi Express (12039)
Departure from Kathgodam: 3:35 PM | Arrival at New Delhi: 9:05 PM
Approximate Travel Time: Drive in taxi: 2 hours | Train Journey: 5 hours 40 minutes.
Pantnagar Airport is the most convenient option if you wish to take a flight.
Air India has flights operating between New Delhi and Pantnagar.
Pantnagar Airport is approximately 90 kms away from Club Ten Pine Lodge and we would be happy to arrange a Taxi pick up and drop from the airport at a reasonable charge. This drive could take you approx 2 hours 30 mins as you have to drive through congested Haldwani city.